Group and School Tours
We would love to show your group or class our collection! There is no charge for this community service. We only ask the following considerations:
1. School groups must contain 50 or fewer students.
2. School tours must have adult supervision appropriate for the number of students in the group.
3. Teachers should not expect us to lead their classes. We will simply give a brief history and tour of the Gallery. The students will then be left to discover the Gallery on their own.
4. Please schedule your tour at least two weeks in advance by using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
5. Please schedule your tour inside our normal weekday business hours, which are listed at the bottom of the page.
Depending on the interest level of your group, you should allow 30 to 60 minutes.