Group and School Tours
Fine Art Financing
Private Viewings and Advising
Fine Art Storage
Delivery and Installation
Shipping (Domestic & International)
Steve McCurry (Feb. 2010)
Clyde Butcher (May 2010)
Art Wolfe (July 2010)
John Cohen (Oct. 2010)
Gary Harwood (Feb. 2011)
Jan Bell (June 2011)
Jon Conklin (Aug. 2011)
Beth Moon (Oct. 2011)
We would love to show your group or class our collection! There is no charge for this community service, we only ask the following considerations:
1. School groups must be in grade 8 or higher with 50 or fewer students.
2. School groups must have one adult per 15 students for grades 8-12.
3. Teachers should not expect us to lead their classes, we are here simply to augment your previously constructed lesson plans.
4. Please schedule your tour at least two weeks in advance by using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
5. Please schedule your tour inside our normal business hours (also listed at the bottom of the page).
Depending on the interest level of your group you should allow 30 to 60 minutes.